Denise Goldberg's blog

Short, sweet
Seeking ocean views

Sunday, July 13, 2008

More pictures? Did you really need to ask?

I had a nice relaxing trip. I helped a little bit with the writing, but since I knew that Denise wanted to exercise her writing skills, it was more of a relaxing time for me. I was riding in the TailRider with Denise's big camera. I stuck my head out and looked around, I felt my ears flopping in the wind. I helped eat energy bars and bananas, and I told Denise when I saw something that was photo-worthy. And because I let Denise write most of this journal I told her that I wanted to jump up and write this page. Of course she said yes!

There are photos in this journal, and there are photos in Denise's galleries. Yes, you're right that there is an overlap between the two places, but there are different photos in each place too.

If you'd like to jump over to her galleries, you can view the photos splashed across your whole screen in a self-running slideshow if you'd like - just click the slideshow button in the upper right of the photo gallery window.
(Oh, if you're in the gallery slideshow, you can get control of your computer back again by moving the mouse and clicking "return to gallery" or by just clicking the Esc key.)

To jump to the photo gallery for this trip, click Short, sweet, seeking ocean views - July 2008.



Curious to see other places that Denise has wandered over the years? Start at denisegoldberg.com and join her wanderings! If you are curious about any of her photos or wanderings, you can sign Denise's guestbook here or the guestbook in her photo galleries. Or you can click the Questions? Contact me link on her photo pages to send her a behind-the-scenes email. You can leave me a message at either place too.
And yes, this is Rover writing! Remember at the end of our last journal I was wondering if Denise would let me jump in and help write her blog entries? Well, I did! You can see my writings in the entry Psst... Rover here!. I think that I'm going to write there more often too.

--- Rover