Denise Goldberg's blog

Short, sweet
Seeking ocean views

Friday, July 11, 2008

Photos: Seabrook Beach to Portsmouth, NH



entering Hampton Beach



police on horse patrolling Hampton Beach



New Hampshire Marine Memorial


on the beach


rocky coastline & beach



weathered wood

This amazingly weathered piece of wood fits right in with the rocks, doesn't it?


beach umbrella pops



wild roses



New Hampshire coast



New Hampshire coast



reflections



New Hampshire coast


road sign
Oh, I hate these bridges. They make me nervous enough that my bike and I walk across them.

bridge
This bridge is signed on one side saying that cyclists should walk. It doesn't make much sense the the same sign isn't on both sides, does it?

I walked on the sidewalk, and while I was crossing I stopped in the center to chat with a cyclist walking his bike in the other direction. While we were there, two more cyclists went flying across on the gridded surface. Do you ride these bridges, or do you walk too?


entering Portsmouth